Asenso Remit Account
Where can I send money from?
Currently, customers with registered bank accounts in Canada can send money to the Philippines using Asenso Remit.
Payout locations – Cash pick up
Your receiver can pick up the cash from any cash collection outlets of Cebuana, MLhuiller, Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, RCBC Telemoney, BDO Remit. You can find the complete list from the dropdown list during your transfer process.
How can I pay for my transfer?
You can pay your remittance through the following options:
1. Pay using your Canadian VISA Debit Card – You just have to enter your Debit Card details on our safe and secured system and you’re done!
2. Pay by Interac Online. – This is a convenient way of funding your transactions. We will receive the funds almost instantly! All you need to do is login to your personal online banking, transfer the amount and you’re done!
3. Pay by Interac e-Transfer – You can send funds to our email email@example.com. Once we received your funds, we will then clear your online remittance transaction and send to your receiver in the Philippines.
4. Pay by Point-Of-Sale (POS) – This payment method is applicable if you will visit one of our offices or kiosks. You will have to insert/swipe your Debit Card to a POS machine to complete your payment.
Please remember that we do not accept cash deposits at the moment. Please call us if you have further questions on how you can pay your remittance.
Did my debit card transfer go through?
Your transfer went through if:
1. You’ve received an SMS confirming your payment.
2. Your transaction status has been changed to Processing.
3. The money was debited from your account and the transaction is shown on your bank statement. However, debit might not appear immediately in your bank transactions as it depends on your bank.
If you have further inquiries, please call our customer support at +1 437-886-2999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I get an e-mail when a transfer is complete?
Yes, you will receive an automated email as a confirmation of your transfer. It will be sent to the email address that you have registered to your Asenso Remit account.
How do I know when my transfer has reached its destination?
We will keep you informed at every stage. Once you clicked on “send money” you will receive an SMS confirmation for your transaction. At the same time, your payment will be displayed on your Asenso Remit account as “Processing”. The moment the money arrives, the status will change to “Credited” and we’ll send you SMS confirmation. Your receiver will also receive an SMS confirmation.
What kind of information do I need to provide in order to send money?
Once you have successfully registered with Asenso Remit, you will be asked to add a receiver with their details. Depending on how you want them to receive the money, you will need to enter some more details like their bank account details to complete your transfer request.